Beef Cheese Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Beef mince 500 grams
- Onion 1
- Capsicum 1
- Bread crumbs 3/4th of a cup
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salt as per you desire
- Tomato ketchup as per you desire
- Buns as much required 6-8no’s
- Cheese as per you desire
- Cooking oil 3-4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise as per you desire
- Put finely chopped onion and capsicum into beef mince and add pepper and salt as much you desire and mix it with hands.
- Add butter and bread crumbs and carry on mixing. Make small patties from the mince.
- Fry the patties in oil.
- When the patties are almost ready put cheese, onion and tomato ketchup on each Pattie.
- Cut the buns from center and then slice them in two or three pieces (optional)
- Pour some ketchup and mayonnaise on each side (as much you desire)
- Put one Pattie in the center of every bun’s piece.
- You can take buns of your choice in round or flat shape.
- Burger is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org