Beef Baking Roll Recipe In Urdu
- 300 gm beef undercut
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 packet mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Place flour, egg and milk in a bowl.
- Mix well and make a thick batter.
- Grease a pan with oil.
- Fry batter to form layers.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a separate pan or wok, add mince, sliced onion in it.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes then add red chili flakes and salt.
- Add carrot, green chilies, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degree C.
- Take a layer of flour roti and place 1 tbsp of mince then roll it.
- Place rolls in the greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beef Baking Roll is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org