Beef and Vegetable Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Ground beef 500 g
- Carrot (grated and steamed) 1
- Capsicum 1/4 cup
- Green onions 2
- Green chillies 3-4
- Potato 1
- Oil as required
- Eggs 2 Bread Crumbs 1 1/2cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper (ground)
- Chilli Sauce
- Buns 6
- Mayonnaise as required
- Lettuce leaves 6
- Cheese Slices 6
- Pickle Slices 12
- Tomato Sliced 1
- Chop all vegetables. Place carrot, capsicum, green onions and potatoes in saucepan for 1 minute until softened.
- Add salt, cracked pepper and set aside to cool.
- Add eggs, bread crumbs, chilli sauce, green chillies to ground beef and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cooled vegetables to beef.
- Mix and shape into 6 equally sized patties.
- Place oil in pan and fry patties on low to medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Lightly toast and spread mayonnaise on both sides of bun.
- Assemble lettuce leaf, patty, cheese, 2 pickle slices, chillies, and a tomato slice on top of one side of bun.
- Place other half of bun on top, cut in half and serve warm.
(Visited 6,243 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com