BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches
- Mix celery salt, black pepper, salt, garlic salt, and onion salt in a small bowl; add Worcestershire sauce. Spread mixture over beef brisket; transfer to a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until beef is tender, about 8 hours.
- Transfer beef to a cutting board; shred into small pieces using 2 forks.
- Measure 1/2 cup cooking liquid from the slow cooker into a saucepan. Mix in Russian dressing and barbeque sauce; bring to a boil.
- Combine shredded beef and sauce mixture in the slow cooker. Cook on Low until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
(Visited 3,860 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com