Batata Chanp Wada Recipe in Urdu
- Mince 250 gm
- Water 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Green chilies 1 tsp (grinded)
- All spice 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves ½ cup (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Spring onion ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Potatoes 4 (peeled boiled and mashed)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- For Batter:
- Flour ½ cup heaped
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Water to make batter as required
- For Batter: In a bowl add flour, salt and water and make batter.
- Boil mince with water, ginger garlic, turmeric, salt, chili powder, green chilies until tender and dry, cool mince.
- Now add in all spice, coriander leaves, green chilies, spring onion, mashed potatoes and lemon juice, mix all well.
- Shape mixture into balls, roll balls into flour batter.
- Heat oil and fry until golden brown.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com