Barbeque Sandwiches Recipe in Urdu
- Beef fillet 5
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bun 5
- Iceberg lettuce 1
- Margarine 4 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Flatten the beef fillets with the flat end of a knife.
- Marinate them for half an hour with salt, ginger garlic paste and vinegar.
- Add chili sauce and sprinkle black pepper on the beef fillets.
- Grease a grill pan and heat on a medium flame.
- Grill the fillets from both the sides until tender.
- Slice the buns into two halves.
- Spread margarine onto one half and place the fillet on top.
- Place a lettuce leaf and cover the bun with the other half.
- Serve this delicious barbeque sandwich with tomato and chili garlic sauce.
(Visited 10,901 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org