Banana Toffee Delight
- Condensed Milk (boiled) 1 tin
- Whipped Cream 1 ½ cups
- Plain Sponge Cake of 3 eggs 1
- Bananas 6 (sliced)
- Walnuts 1 cup (chopped)
- Chocolate ½ cup (grated)
- Glazed Cherries for decoration
- Add water in a cooking pan and put condensed milk tin in center of pan. Cover and boil it for 4 hours.
- Take out tin and let it cool at room temperature for 4 hours. Open, toffee colored condensed milk is ready.
- Add condensed milk in a bowl and mix ½ cup cream in it.
- Spread sponge cake on the bottom of a pie plate. Sprinkle with any fruit juice.
- Spread banana slices then toffee condensed milk. Cover with walnuts and grated chocolate.
- Decorate with cream and cherries. Let it cool and serve.
(Visited 6,366 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org