Banana Sour Cream Bread Recipe in Urdu
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cinnamon ½ tsp
- Butter ¼ cup
- Eggs 2
- Bananas 4 (mashed)
- Sour cream ½ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Walnuts 1 cup (chopped, optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with butter and dust it with flour.
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Combine in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add in salt, baking powder and flour and mix until just combined. Stir in nuts.
- Transfer batter into the greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour or the top is golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com