Spaghetti baked with chicken mince and mozzarella cheese
200 gms spaghetti, boiled
1 tsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
150 gms processed cheese, grated
Salt to taste
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 medium tomatoes, blanched and roughly chopped
100 gms chicken mince
3 tsps dried mixed herbs
Black pepper powder to taste
1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
100 gms mozzarella cheese, grated
Bean sprouts for garnishing
1. Preheat oven at 200º C. Grease a tart tin with 1 tsp olive oil.
2. Put spaghetti into a bowl. Break eggs and add to the bowl and mix well. Add half the grated processed cheese and mix well. Add salt, black pepper powder and mix well.
3. Transfer the spaghetti mixture into a tart tin. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onion and sauté for a minute. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix well. Add tomatoes and cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Add chicken mince and mix well. Add dried mixed herbs, 2 tbsps water, salt and pepper powder and mix well. Mash the tomato pieces with the back of the ladle and continue to cook till chicken is fully done. Add capsicum and mix well. Cook till water evaporates. Switch off the heat and keep the pan covered for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the tin from the oven, put the chicken-tomato mixture over the spaghetti and spread it evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and the remaining processed cheese and bake further for 25-30 minutes.
7. Loosen the sides from the tin, invert on a serving platter, cut into wedges, garnish with bean sprouts and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor