Baked Mince Roll Recipe in Urdu
- For Dough:
- All-purpose flour ½ kg
- Salt 1-1/2
- Baking powder ¼
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Milk 1/3 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Water for kneading
- For Filling:
- Beef or mutton mince 500 gm
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seed 1 tbsp (coarsely ground)
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp (coarsely ground)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onions 250 gm
- Oil as required
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves ½ bunch (chopped)
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 2 – 3 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2 – 3 (chopped)
- Sift all purpose flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and yeast add oil and butter.
- Add milk and knead soft dough with water.
- Keep into oil brushed large pan and cover for 1 hour.
- After risen punch down the dough to smooth and roll out in ¼ inch thin rectangular.
- Fill prepared filling and roll in like cake/swiss roll.
- Let stand for ½ hour more for proofing.
- Brush beaten egg and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out and cut slices of roll and put again to bake for 5-10 minutes more.
- For Filling: In a pan heat butter add mince, turmeric, salt, cumin, coriander ginger garlic paste, and cover for 15 minutes.
- On medium flame stir to dry water of mince, now add onion mix well, remove.
- When get cool add all spice powder, coriander leaves, green chilies, cumin power and sqeeze lemon juice filling is ready.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com