Apple Coconut Barfi
- Coconut 1 (ground)
- Apples 3 (pulp)
- Clarified Butter 1 tsp
- Sugar 3 tsp
- Saffron (soaked in hot water) as required
- Cardamon Powder as required
- Almonds for garnish
- In a pan add in clarified butter sauté grounded coconut till light golden brown and aroma comes out from the coconut.
- Now add in apple pulp and sauté till mixture becomes dry.
- Add sugar. Sauté again till all sugar and mixture becomes dry.
- Add in cardamom powder and spread it on grease plate.
- Garnish with saffron and almonds, keep it in fridge for 2 hours then slice and serve.
(Visited 3,244 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com