Anda Fry Machli Recipe | Tarka | Desi Food
Anda Fry Machli has a crispy coating with a perfectly marinated fish inside. It is a must-try dish for these winters.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Anda Fry Machli and Gajar Methi ki Bhujya Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 31 January 2020.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this Youtube channel or go to our website: https://www.masala.tv/
#MasalaTV #Food #MasalaRecipes #Recipe #EveningWithShireen #ShireenAnwar#Dawat #AbidaBaloch #Lazzat #SaminaJalil #FlameOnHai #IrfanWasti #Tarka #RidaAftab #MehboobsKitchen #MehboobKhan #FoodDiaries #ZarnakSidhwa #Breakfast #Dinner#Lunch #Chef #Cooking#Baking #Eating #KarachiFood #FastFood #DesiFood #Desi #RecipeHomemade #FoodTube #Yummy #Foodie
Anda Fry Machli :
Boneless Fish ½ kg
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Black Pepper ½ tsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
For Making Batter:
Milk ½ cup
Carom Seeds ½ tsp
Cumin Seeds (crushed) 1 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Plain Flour ½ cup
Corn Flour 2 tbsp
Oil (for frying) as required
• Marinate fish with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, vinegar and leave it 1 hour.
• In a bowl, add egg , milk, carom seeds, crushed cumin seeds, salt, corn flour and dissolve it.
• Dip in fish pieces in this mixture.
• In a pan, heat oil add fish pieces and fry.
Gajar Methi ki Bhujya:
Fenugreek ½ kg
Carrots ½ kg
Green Peas ½ kg
Tomatoes 250 gms
Garlic Chopped 1 tbsp
Saffron 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Chili (crushed) 2 tsp
Green Chilies 6
Oil ½ cup
• In a pan, heat oil add chopped garlic.
• When aroma comes add tomatoes, turmeric, salt, crushed chili, cumin seeds, green chilies and saffron.
• Now add carrot, green peas, fenugreek and cover it.
• When they are tender and fry.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com