Walnut Fig Ice Cream
2 Corn flourTBSP
1/2 Evaporated milkCup
1 Fresh creamCup
1 Vanilla essenceTBSP
- Boil milk and sugar in a pan.
- Now add corn flour and gelatin, make it thick custard.
- Now turn off the flame.
- Now blend fig with evaporated milk, vanilla essence and egg in a blender.
- Now add the blend mixture in milk and mix with spoon.
- Then add beaten cream and walnut.
- Now put it into air tight container, leave it to freeze for 6 hours.
- Then take it out and beat it again and freeze it again.
(Visited 10,129 times, 1 visits today)
|2 Corn flour|
|1/2 Evaporated milk|
|1 Fresh cream|
|1 Vanilla essence|