Tutti Fruity Biscuits
1/3 Caster sugarCup
1/2 Cardamom powderTBSP
1/2 Tutti fruttiCup
1/2 Vanilla essenceTBSP
1/2 Yellow colorTBSP
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the cardamom powder, tutti frutti, vanilla essence and yellow color. Mix again.
- Slowly add the flour. Mix well and shape the dough into a square log shape.
- Wrap it with cling film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and Take the dough out of the fridge and cut into 1/2 inch thick squares.
- Place the cookies on the tray with 2 inch space in between each one, as they expand while baking.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until the sides are starting to turn light golden.
- Do not brown them. Cookies will come out with sides hard and center soft, which will get hard while cooling. So do not over bake them.
- Let them cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer them to cooling rack to cool completely.
(Visited 2,832 times, 1 visits today)
|1/3 Caster sugar|
|1/2 Cardamom powder|
|1/2 Tutti frutti|
|1/2 Vanilla essence|
|1/2 Yellow color|