Triple Chocolate Parfait
2 Egg yolksextra
2 Whipped creamCups
100 White chocolateGram
100 Dark chocolateGram
100 Milk chocolateGram
Chocolate curlsfor décor
- Place each chocolate separately in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Allow the chocolates to melt, stirring occasionally. Set aside until ready to use.
- Put eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl and set over simmering water.
- Using a hand-held electric beater, beat it for 6-7 minutes or until thick and pale. Remove from simmering water and allow cooling.
- Gently fold whipped cream with egg mixture.
- Divide mixture into three sections. In each section mix one flavor of chocolate.
- Line a 2 liter-capacity loaf tin with plastic wrap and pour in the white chocolate mixture.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until partially set. While it’s setting leave the other chocolate mixtures at room temperature.
- Once first layer set, pour milk chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes or until set.
- At the end pour dark chocolate mixture and spread eventually. Now leave in freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When it is ready invert into serving platter, remove plastic wrap, décor with chocolate curls and serve.
(Visited 10,473 times, 1 visits today)
|2 Egg yolks|
|2 Whipped cream|
|100 White chocolate|
|100 Dark chocolate|
|100 Milk chocolate|