Thumb Print Cookies
- 2/3 ButterCup
- 1/2 Castor sugarCup
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 VanillaTBSP
- 1/2 FlourCup
- 100 Milk chocolateGram
- 14 Caramel candies
- 3 CreamTBSP
- Combine butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in a bowl beat until creamy.
- Add flour and beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or until firm.
- Shape dough into 1 inch ball place 2 inch part onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb.
- Bake for 7 min until edges begin to brown.
- Melt candies with cream in a microwave stirring every 30 sec.
- Fill each indentation with caramel and drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
- Thumb print cookies are ready to enjoy!
(Visited 7,697 times, 1 visits today)
|1/2 Castor sugar|
|2 Egg yolks|
|100 Milk chocolate|
|14 Caramel candies|