Thumb Print Cookies
1/2 Castor sugarCup
2 Egg yolks
100 Milk chocolateGram
14 Caramel candies
- Combine butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in a bowl beat until creamy.
- Add flour and beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or until firm.
- Shape dough into 1 inch ball place 2 inch part onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb.
- Bake for 7 min until edges begin to brown.
- Melt candies with cream in a microwave stirring every 30 sec.
- Fill each indentation with caramel and drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
- Thumb print cookies are ready to enjoy!
(Visited 6,046 times, 1 visits today)
|1/2 Castor sugar|
|2 Egg yolks|
|100 Milk chocolate|
|14 Caramel candies|