3 Refined flourCups
2 Clarified butterTBSP (Desi Ghee)
1/2 Green cardamom powderTBSP
WaterTo Need Dough
- Add refined flour, semolina, clarified butter, milk, sugar, green cardamom powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly add water and knead smooth soft dough. Cover the dough with wet cloth and leave to rest about 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 8 parts. Give it shape of ball then roll into 8″ diameter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Brush with butter and serve with tea.
(Visited 10,822 times, 1 visits today)
|3 Refined flour|
|2 Clarified butter|
|1/2 Green cardamom powder|