10 All purpose flourTBSP
2 Vanilla EssenceTBSP
1/4 Food colorTBSP
2 Rich creamCups
1/4 Colored cake vermicelliCups
1/4 Chocolate chipsCups
4 Strawberry jamTBSP
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Add Vanilla essence and continue beating for a minute.
- Take a deep bowl and fold in the flour.
- Take 5 small bowls and add 1/4 tsp food color (red, blue, green, orange, yellow) in each.
- Divide the mixture equally in 5 color bowls. Take 8 inch round pan and grease it with butter.
- One by one add all the mixture into the pan.
- In the end take a fork and slightly move inside the pan to mix all colors a little bit.
- Don’t mix it too much else you won’t get to see all the colors.
- Place the pan into pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Mix jam and water for making jam syrup.
- After cake is done let it cool for a while then slice cake from between and add the jam syrup layer.
- Whip fresh cream and add sugar together.
- Put a thin layer of cream on syrup layer and put back the upper top slice of the cake.
- Now pour all the cream on top of cake, dress it with colored vermicelli and chocolate chips.
- Before serving refrigerate for an hour.
(Visited 5,554 times, 1 visits today)
|10 All purpose flour|
|2 Vanilla Essence|
|1/4 Food color|
|2 Rich cream|
|1/4 Colored cake vermicelli|
|1/4 Chocolate chips|
|4 Strawberry jam|