- 1 WheatCup
- 1 Fresh coconut
- 2 SugarCups
- 4 Cashew nuts
- 1/4 RaisinsCups
- 2 GheeTBSP
- Wash and soak broken wheat in water for overnight.
- Add soaked wheat along water into blander and blend smoothly.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve and reserve the milk.
- Soak grated coconut in warm water for 20 minutes. Then grind it with water.
- Now pass coconut through sieve and keep aside coconut milk.
- Again add coconut and water in blender and blend. Again pass through sieve.
- Combine wheat water, coconut milk and sugar in a heavy bottom pan; cook it on low heat, stir continuously.
- The halwa will start thicken, keep stirring to avoid lumps. Cook until coconut oil separates.
- Remove from heat when halwa comes together.
- Now fry cashew nut and raisins in ghee and garnish halwa.
- Cut into pieces and serve delicious Muscat halwa.
(Visited 8,104 times, 1 visits today)