Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi
- 1 Full fat Milkliter
- (dissolve in 3 tbsp milk) Rice flour1tbsp
- 1 Condensed milk
- 125 Creamml
- 3 Almond mealtbsp
- 4 Sugartbsp
- 1/2 tsp Saffron(soaked in 2 tsp milk)
- 6-8 Green cardamom(fine powder)
- 2 1/2 Mango pulp 2 1/2 cupscups
- 2 Chopped pistachiostbsp
- Pistachiofor garnish
- Add the milk in a thick bottomed pan and allow to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow the milk to simmer on a low flame, stirring frequently till the milk is reduced to half the original quantity.
- Stir in the rice flour mixture and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add the condensed milk, cream, almond meal, sugar, saffron mixture, cardamom powder and mango pulp and mix to incorporate.
- Mix in the chopped pistachios, pour the kulfi mixture into the moulds and freeze overnight or till it sets.
- To unmould, soak mould in warm water for a few seconds then insert a skewer or a fork into the center of kulfi to pull it out.
- Top with pistachio and serve immediately.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
|1 Full fat Milk|
|(dissolve in 3 tbsp milk) Rice flour|
|1 Condensed milk|
|3 Almond meal|
|1/2 tsp Saffron|
|6-8 Green cardamom|
|2 1/2 Mango pulp 2 1/2 cups|
|2 Chopped pistachios|