1 Egg yolks
1/2 Powdered sugarCup
1/4 All-purpose flourCup
1/4 Almond mealCup
1/2 Lemon zestTBSP
1/4 Seedless strawberry jamCup
Powdered sugarfor sprinkle.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 330F.
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour, almond meal and salt.
- In another bowl mix together butter and powdered sugar with electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk then add lemon zest. Gradually add mixed dry ingredients and mix until all blends.
- Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface roll each portion to a 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut with a 3-inch heart-shaped cutter. Cut centers out of half of cookies with a 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cutter. Make sure that you have an even number of solid and cut out cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes then cool on wire racks.
- Spread solid cookies with jam and then sandwich with a cut out cookie. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
(Visited 10,734 times, 1 visits today)
|1 Egg yolks|
|1/2 Powdered sugar|
|1/4 All-purpose flour|
|1/4 Almond meal|
|1/2 Lemon zest|
|1/4 Seedless strawberry jam|