Ice Cream Trifle
1 Ice creamLTR
1 Vanilla pudding mixPack
2 Fruit cocktailCup
- Cut ice cream into 1 inches cubes.
- Place cubes on a tray in a single layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour until firm.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions in milk.
- In a glass serving bowl spread a layer of ice cream cubes followed by half pudding, half fruit cocktail and half nuts.
- Repeat this layering; top with cream and some nuts; cover and refrigerate to chill.
(Visited 2,051 times, 1 visits today)
|1 Ice cream|
|1 Vanilla pudding mix|
|2 Fruit cocktail|