- 4 Gelatin powderTBSP
- 1 WaterCup
- 1 HoneyCup
- 1 Vanilla extractTBSP
- OilFor greasing
- Pour ½ cup water in a bowl and stir in gelatin powder until mix completely.
- Pour remaining water and honey in a small cooking pan. Allow boiling and stir for 10 minutes.
- Slowly stir in honey mixture into gelatin.
- Beat with electric beater on high speed for 10 minutes or until form into stiff consistency. Add vanilla flavor.
- Brush a 9×13 inches baking dish with oil.
- Line the baking dish with parchment, keeping 2-inch leaving on the sides for pulling up marshmallow. Brush parchment with oil.
- Pour prepared marshmallow batter in baking dish and smooth evenly.
- Let sit for 4 hours or over night.
- Lift parchment and shift set marshmallow on a cutting board and cut in square pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Note: Do not store in the fridge as they will melt. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
(Visited 8,153 times, 1 visits today)