1 Corn flourCup
1 Red jellypacket
1 Green jellypacket
2 Basil seedsTBSP
3 Pineapple slices
1/2 Vanilla ice creamLTR
Red syrupas required
- Dissolve the red and green jelly separately in 1 cup of boiling water.
- In a saucepan boil the milk and add the kalakand.
- Mix well and turn the flame off.
- Chop the pineapples and keep aside.
- Now dissolve the corn flour in 1 cup water.
- Pour this mixture into a non stick pan and allow to cook on a low flame.
- Continue stirring the corn flour mixture as it cooks.
- When the mixture begins to solidify pour it into the falooda mould.
- Keep a bowl of ice cold water ready.
- Allow the strands of falooda to fall into the cold water from the mould.
- Cut the red and green jelly into cubes.
- Take a falooda glass and add the prepared vermicelli to the base.
- Now add a few cubes of jelly followed by the crushed ice, kalakand mixture, basil seeds, a scoop of ice-cream and red syrup.
- Garnish with the sliced almonds and pistachios and serve.
(Visited 9,304 times, 1 visits today)
|1 Corn flour|
|1 Red jelly|
|1 Green jelly|
|2 Basil seeds|
|3 Pineapple slices|
|1/2 Vanilla ice cream|