- 4 Potatoboiled
- 3 Eggs
- 10 Green chilies
- 1/2 Green corianderbunch
- Mint leaveshand full
- 1 Spring onionsmall
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 OilCup
- Boil potatoes peel and mash set a side.
- Chop coriander, mint and green chilies and add in potatoes.
- Add salt, garam masala and lemon juice and mix well with hands.
- Make smooth patties and coat into whisk eggs.
- Roll into bread crumbs and shallow fry in warm oil.
(Visited 9,505 times, 1 visits today)
|10 Green chilies|
|1/2 Green coriander|
|1 Spring onion|