Crispy Chicken Broast
2 ChickenWith Skin
1 White PepperTBSP
1/2 Corn flourCup
1 Ginger garlic pasteTBSP
3 Green chili pasteTBSP
2 Baking PowderTBSP
2 Plain flourCups
- Fill a bowl with water now add green chili paste, salt, baking powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Dip the chicken pieces in bowl and leave it for about 4-5hours to let the chicken marinated perfectly.
- Now take out the chicken from bowl and let it dry, make the coating by mixing the corn flour, plain flour, salt and white pepper.
- Mix all these items very well, now coat the chicken nicely
- Now deep fry the chicken and when the color changes to golden brown take it out and serve it.
- Broast is ready to serve try it and enjoy it.
(Visited 10,420 times, 1 visits today)
|1 White Pepper|
|1/2 Corn flour|
|1 Ginger garlic paste|
|3 Green chili paste|
|2 Baking Powder|
|2 Plain flour|