Chocolate Walnut Balls
100 Icing sugarGram
1 Egg white
200 Dark chocolateGram
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Process 90g icing sugar and walnuts in a food processor until form a fine mixture.
- Add egg white and process again to make a thick paste.
- Dust hands with remaining icing sugar and roll mixture to make small balls.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Carefully dip each ball into chocolate to coat nicely then place on the prepared tray.
- Before the chocolate set, place a walnut on each chocolate coated ball.
- Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour or until set.
(Visited 3,976 times, 1 visits today)