4 All purpose flourCups
2 Coco powderTBSP
- Mix together all purpose flour, milk, yeast, sugar, salt, oil and egg and knead dough.
- Rest it half an hour to rise then knead it again.
- Now make donuts out of the dough and again rest for 15 minutes. Deep fry the donuts.
- Add ¾ cup sugar, coco powder and water in a pan and cook to make chocolate sauce. Remove from heat and let cool it.
- Dip one side of fried donut in chocolate sauce and coat sugar on the other side. Donuts are ready to serve.
(Visited 4,397 times, 1 visits today)
|4 All purpose flour|
|2 Coco powder|