Chocolate Cup Cakes
300 White butterGram
300 Icing sugarGram
300 Plain flourGram
2 Baking powderTBSP
Chocolate chipsAs Needed
- Put butter on room temperature.
- Take a bowl, add butter & icing sugar in it.
- Use electric beater to beat butter & icing sugar.
- While beating add eggs, one after the other.
- Continue beating the mixture.
- Take another bowl and baking powder in plain flour.
- Mix baking powder & plain flour with a spoon.
- Add the above mixture in butter & icing sugar mixture.
- Now fold with a spoon, to mix both the mixtures.
- When all ingredients mix well, then, beat with electric beater.
- Beat for sometime, to avoid lump formation.
- Mix the chocolate chips in batter.
- Take out the cup cake trays & glaze them with oil.
- Now spoon out the chocolate chip mixed batter in cupcake tray.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cupcake.
- Now put them in oven for 40 minutes at 160 degrees.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top of the cakes.
- Serve them, when cooked.
(Visited 1,138 times, 1 visits today)
|300 White butter|
|300 Icing sugar|
|300 Plain flour|
|2 Baking powder|