Chicken White Rice
1 ChickenKg (cut in pieces)
1/2 Hara masalaCup (ginger, garlic and green chili paste)
2 Black peppercorns
1/4 Black cuminTBSP
1 Garam masalaTBSP
1/4 GheeCup (clarified butter)
SaltAs to Taste
- Heat oil and ghee and saute black peppercorns, cardamom and black cumin to infuse flavor.
- Then add in the onions. Add the hara masala and stir fry.
- Then add the chicken and stir fry thoroughly, add yogurt and cook until oil comes on top.
- Now add tomato and add 1 cup water and cook until chicken is tender and water dries.
- Add water, rice and garam masala and cook.
- Once the water is dry and 80% rice are cooked, simmer rice on low heat until rice are ready to serve.
(Visited 17,551 times, 1 visits today)
|1/2 Hara masala|
|2 Black peppercorns|
|1/4 Black cumin|
|1 Garam masala|