2 White flourCups
1 Whole wheat flourCup
Warm waterAs Required
3 Olive oilTBSP
1 Turkey pepperoniCup
1/2 Mozzarella cheeseCup
1/2 Marinara sauceBottle
- Grease Baking tray and place a side, preheat oven at 180 degree C or mark 4.
- For dough: Take a large pot put flour, wheat flour, yeast, sugar, olive oil and salt mix all and knead dough with warm water.
- Cover with cling wrap and allow to rise for about 2 hours.
- Make balls of dough and roll out now cut with the help of heart shaped cutter.
- Apply sauce on heart and put peperoni and cheese on the center of hearts and place another heart shape piece seal edges with fork.
- Put sealed hearts on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
(Visited 7,745 times, 1 visits today)
|2 White flour|
|1 Whole wheat flour|
|3 Olive oil|
|1 Turkey pepperoni|
|1/2 Mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 Marinara sauce|