Black and White Cheesecake Clock
18 Chocolate sandwich cookiesOunces
8 Cream cheeseOunces
1 Marshmallow fluffCup
8 Frozen whipped toppingOunces
- For Cookies and Cream Layer: Grind chocolate sandwich cookies to fine crumbs.
- Mix crumbs in cream cheese until a thick dough formed.
- Cut a gallon size zip top bag along two sides. Pinch off about 1/4 cup of the chocolate dough and place it the zip top bag. Roll it out to about 1/16th of an inch thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Press the remaining dough into an even layer in the bottom of the spring form pan.
- For Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy and smooth. Add whipped topping and mix to combine.
- Pour on top of chocolate layer and smooth from top. Freeze for at least one hour or until set.
- Using small metal cutter or knife, cut the clock numbers and hands out of frozen cookies and cream dough. Re-freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan. Shift on a serving platter. Arrange the chocolate numbers and clock hands to the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
(Visited 4,599 times, 1 visits today)
|18 Chocolate sandwich cookies|
|8 Cream cheese|
|1 Marshmallow fluff|
|8 Frozen whipped topping|