- 250 ButterGram
- 1 SugarCup
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Vanilla essenceTBSP
- 2/5 Plain flourCup
- 2 Baking powderTBSP
- Fresh creamas required
- Strawberry jellyas required
- silver ballsSmall
- Put butter at room temperature.
- Now beat the butter & sugar with an electric beater or hands.
- Add vanilla essence & keep beating.
- Add eggs one after the other & keep beating.
- Take a 9 inch cake mold & place paper in it.
- Take plain flour in a bowl & mix baking powder in it.
- Add plain flour mixture in the butter mixture.
- Now mix all ingredients well, by folding the batter with a spoon.
- Pour the batter in the baking mold & place it in oven.
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Now beat the fresh cream to make it thick.
- When the cake gets ready take it out.
- Cut three circles to form the layers.
- Place first cake layer on a base plate.
- Apply strawberry jelly on cake, then apply cream on it.
- Put another cake on it & apply strawberry jelly on it.
- Then apply cream on it.
- Cover the cake with cream from all sides evenly.
- Put the cake in freezer for a half an hour or one hour.
- Now decorate the cake with silver balls & other decoration items.
(Visited 2,781 times, 1 visits today)
|2 Vanilla essence|
|2/5 Plain flour|
|2 Baking powder|