Baked Beef Crepes
300 Beef undercutGram
1 Spring onion
1 Carrotfinely sliced
1 Refined flourCup
250 Mozzarella cheeseGram
1 Black pepperTBSP
- Cut undercut into fine strips.
- Mix refined flour, egg and milk in a bowl.
- Grease non-stick frying pan, pour a little batter in it enough to cover the pan thinly, cook both sides and remove.
- Repeat process with remaining mixture.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a wok, add onion and undercut and cook.
- When meat is tender, add black pepper, spring onion, carrot and salt, cook for few minutes and remove.
- Put some prepared mixture on one side of crepes and roll.
- Place all rolls in baking tray, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 200°c in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes, remove and serve.
(Visited 8,533 times, 1 visits today)
|300 Beef undercut|
|1 Spring onion|
|1 Refined flour|
|250 Mozzarella cheese|
|1 Black pepper|